- App Name: OneNote
- Category: Productivity apps
- Package: com.microsoft.office.onenote
- Lastest Version: 16.0.9330.2093
- Author: Microsoft Corporation
- Signature: 7DC83CD2ABE833560C2896626E307041C0DF3A7A
- Signed by: CN=Microsoft Corporation Third Party Marketplace (Do Not Trust), OU=Android Marketplace Signing for Microsoft Office, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US
- Download OneNote APK installer in only three easy steps.
APK Download and Installation
- A complete information about the OneNote APK file you are downloading is provided before you download. The first thing you have to read is the antivirus report, given by more than 50 trusted and recognized antivirus, followed is to verify if the apk developer is the one you are looking for, in many cases the apps or games may have the same name but not be the correct developer.
- You can also find latest APK versions available and system requirement needed to install, and more, after the steps you can download the apk installer, without packed, wrapped or any modification, apk file contain the signature of the official developers. You could also download OneNote from official Android apps stores like Google Play Store or Amazon Appstore, but maybe some apps or games could be not available in those app stores.
- Click continue to download
- Select mirror and click on to download
- Tap OK on the prompt message
- Installing an app directly from an apk file is so simple, just follow the steps below.
How to install OneNote APK after download
- Find the OneNote APK file you downloaded, you just could open the Download folder on your devices or tap on the same box on the bottom of your screen that show the APK downloaded, and tap Yes when ask prompted. The APK will begin installing on your device.